In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD for its acronym in Spanish). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGDP fpr its acronym in Spanish).
Identity of the responsible party
- Holder: CABLENA A.
- NIF/CIF: A81988230
- Address: Polígono Malpica, Calle E 43-44 50016 Zaragoza
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: cablena.es
- Telephone: +34 976 46 56 50
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: the Holder (Data Controller) will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requesting them.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is (la oración está incompleta) You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.cablena.es it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Holder informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from CABLENA S.A. This means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact CABLENA S.A. and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose its processing, limit its use, or request the cancellation of the data in the files of the Data Controller.
Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether CABLENA S.A. is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data.
They also have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected (the purpose must be made very clear).
And the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data. As well as to oppose the processing of their data.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Web site to send an e-mail to CABLENA S.A., subscribe to its newsletter or make a contract, you are providing personal information for which CABLENA S.A. is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by CABLENA S.A. is different depending on the system used to collect the information:
- Contact forms: CABLENA S.A. requests personal data which may include: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and your website address in order to respond to your queries. For example, CABLENA S.A. uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the Web Site, the services provided through the Web Site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web Site, as well as any other query that you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web Site or of the contract.
- Contact forms: CABLENA A. requests the following personal data: Name, surname, and e-mail address, in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
The data you provide to CABLENA S.A. will be stored on the servers of https://wpengine.com/.
There are other purposes for which CABLENA S.A. processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Web site to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage the networks CABLENA S.A. has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of CABLENA S.A., the processing of your personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter -https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- LinkedIn -https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube -https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Instagram -https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
The holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will CABLENA S.A. use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, CABLENA S.A. takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Web site is hosted at https://wpengine.com/, the security of your data is guaranteed, as they take all the necessary security measures to do so.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent.
Spanish law is applicable and that users and CABLENA S.A. submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza for any disputes that may arise.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data that you provide to CABLENA S.A. may be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The only recipient of your personal data will be CABLENA S.A.
When browsing https://condumex.es/ non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to CABLENA S.A. is correct, complete, accurate, and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the Web Site you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data that you submit to the site, exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition, you must send an e-mail to [email protected] together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that CABLENA S.A. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.